“It is time to put a businessman and not a politician in charge of our tax dollars.”
“He is a man of integrity, character and faith who I can highly recommend for any leadership position. I have appreciated, first hand, his innovative style, ability to lead in a positive manor, and concern for the needs of others.”
Phil Graham, Jr.Senior Principal at Phil Graham Landscape Architecture
“Mike, both personally and professionally, understands how to bring value and positive purpose to people’s lives. This benefits not just those individuals working around him, but firms that leverage his expertise and guidance to achieve higher goals. His sound business judgment and insight into how to inspire individuals to achieve greater good is unique in his ability to do so over many years with many different people and organizations.”
Micheal GoldmanPresident and Founder of Strategic Associates, Inc.
“Mike brings a an unusual combination of vision, planning and implementation expertise. His experience at Accenture gave him multi disciplinary talent and exposure to a broad spectrum of industries. With his drive, ethical virtues, consistency in decision making and polished style he is a valuable member of the executive society. It has been a pleasure working with him on various worthwhile missions.”
Siri GoyalExecutive in Residence, USFCONNECT
“I witnessed what Mike Mikurak did as a Business partner with the Science Center. He helped bring on great,innovative programs that attracted more students. He has always cared passionately about our community!”
Terry KrassnerPinellas County School Board at Pinellas County Schools
“I fully support Mike Mikurak for Pinellas County Commissioner – District 3 (countywide seat). Mike has the qualifications and experience needed to bring about positive change, enhanced efficiency in government, and he will safeguard and maximize the use of limited taxpayer resources. Mike will also work hard to preserve our beautiful community and way of life for future generations.”
Craig ChowFormer Policy & Budget Advisor To Florida Governor’s Lawton Chiles and Jeb Bush
“I’ve worked on political campaigns for over 20 years and I’ve never heard a platform presentation delivered in such a clear and precise business manner. Not only is Mike’s business experience impressive but what former Congressman Michael Bilirakis said really hit home “ Mike cared when he didn’t have to care.” Mike Mikurak is the real deal; his volunteerism and community activism is proof of his dedication to the people of Pinellas County. How do you judge a political candidate? Well, to quote again the former Congressman “You are what you have been.” and Mike Mikurak’s biography says it all.”
Get To Know Mike Mikurak
Mike retired from Accenture, Plc. in 2003 with Founder Partner status, where he was an original partner having played an integral part in taking the company public. While with the company, Mike consulted with Fortune 500 companies in business strategy and supply chain management. Mike received an impressive 10 Global Patents in Business Collaboration and e-learning during while working with Accenture.
Mike’s Committment to Our Community
- Board Member, CareerSource Pinellas Executive Committee
- Board of Directors, BayCare Health System
- Board Member, Juvenile Welfare Board
- Board of Trustee’s, Science, Technology, Education and Innovation Center (STEIC)
- Past Chairman of the Board of Trustee’s at St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Past Member of the Board of Trustee’s at Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Mike’s Plan for Pinellas
- Help create sustainable jobs and economic development. Pinellas needs an influx of new businesses and more people working and contributing. As a Businessman with experience both Global and Small Business, Mike Mikurak knows how to do that.
- Focus on improved communication between Pinellas cities and county government. There is too much government waste that needs to be eliminated. This can be accomplished by coordination and collaboration.
- Focus on our quality of life. We live in paradise and everyone should enjoy it. We need value driven health care and my background in that industry will be vital to the County Commission.